VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Last weekend in BC, let's go climbing! (beginner friendly) (23rd, 24th May) · Sat. May. 23rd - Sun. May. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, May. 23rd, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, May. 24th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff
This weekend (23rd, 24th May) is my last weekend in BC, so I thought I'd go climbing! We can get a halfway reasonable start Saturday morning, spend all day Saturday crushing it, then retire to our campsite to drink beer, eat food and talk about how much we crushed it. After our short break we can resume crushing it at 100% on Sunday.
In all seriousness, this will probably be pretty relaxed, and definitely beginner friendly. Although it would be good to have some experienced people too, so the people-setting-up-top-ropes/people-climbing-on-top-ropes ratio is in a good spot.
Open to suggestions for places to climb and places to camp. This will also depend on the make up of the group. At the moment I am thinking of Murrin park to climb since I haven't been there in a while, and the Chief or Chek to camp.
I know this is somewhat last minute, but I'm super stoked! Should be a fun weekend :)