VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Semi Alcoholic Traverse · Sat. Aug. 20th - Sun. Aug. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Aug. 20th
End: Sunday, Aug. 21st
Pre-trip meeting: Thursday, Aug. 18th, 5:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Club Room
Since there seems to be quite a bit of demand for these traverses which cross beautiful alpine scenery, I've decided to run one myself. The plan is to do the Semi-Alcoholic Traverse, from Brandywine Mountain to Cypress Peak, in two days. This traverse was done a few years back by Christian Veenstra, and it is an absolutely stunning destination.
This trip will be "moderate friendly". What this means is that if you are a beginner you are welcome to come, but you may find yourself suffering a little. If you are fine with that, then this is the trip for you.
Send me an e-mail or post in the thread if you have any questions.
Pre-Trip Meeting: Thursday, August 18th, in the clubroom, at 5:00PM (before gear hours).