VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Brew Hut Overnight · Sat. Jun. 20th - Sun. Jun. 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 20th, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, Jun. 21st, 5:00 pm
Going up to Brew to check out the Solar Lighting, and maybe do a bit of work, like cleaning the floor.
I have a Jeep that knows the way to the trail head. If you want to bring a non-4wd hc vehicle, I can ferry from where the road starts to get rough, up to the trail head. From there it's under 5 km to the hut, with just a small amount of snow to cross.
If this sounds like your thing, stick yourself on the signup list. But I'm not going to be surprised if my car is the only one that goes.