VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Lady then Cheam then Pie · Wednesday, August 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Lack of interest---this trip will happen in September.
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Aug. 24th
I'll be taking a carload of keen people next Wednesday out to Chilliwack to go hiking near Lady and Cheam Peak. What we actually accomplish will depend on the group. If we're feeling really good then we'll climb either Lady or Cheam or both, and then go to the Chilliwack Airport for pie.
If you're a beginner, this is the trip for you. If you're not a beginner, and just want to have a fun day, this is also the trip for you.
We'll leave bright and early because it's really annoying when you have energy but need to turn around because you're out of time.
I won't make any guarantees about how far we'll make it, but I do guarantee that it will be fun, and that you will be tired. :)