VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
(Bike) Touring 101 Workshop · Monday, July 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Jul. 13th, 6:30 pm
End: Monday, Jul. 13th, 8:30 pm
New to bike touring? The Bike Co-op and Kitchen will be breaking it down at this beginner friendly workshop where we'll cover what to bring, how to prepare and where to go on your adventures by bike this summer.
Topics in this presentation will include trip planning, necessary gear and supplies, mechanical preparations and what to expect on the road.
We'll share some of our own touring stories and route ideas to get you started!
The workshop is free, but registration is required: https://bikecoop.ca/crm/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=206
See you there!