Archive:Joint ACC/VOC Garibaldi Neve Traverse 2008
|This is the sign up and organization page for an old trip. It already happened. Please do not sign up for it.|
March 15th - 16th, 2008 (tentative)
(depends on weather and snow conditions)
We will have a pre-trip meeting in early March to discuss details.
Up to 8 hours per day - rope will be taken for glacier travel. Participants should be fit, reasonably strong skiers, and able to carry and ski with a multi-day backpack.
- Avalanche beacon
- Ice axe
Rob Brusse ([email protected])
Over a dozen ACCers are interested in this trip, and should have car spaces for most of the people who have signed up. Rob is going to evaluate the situation (avalanche & weather conditions & forecast) as it becomes known on Wednesday afternoon to determine the go / no go decision.
- Santi Ramon
- Josh Zukewich
- Anne Vialettes (can't leave before 6pm friday)
- Philippe Le Billon
- Evan Morris (can't leave until Friday night; could also lead a group N to S so we don't have to car shuttle)