Archive:Lost and found
This page is for items discovered or left behind in and around the VOC huts/events. You will need to create an account to edit this page, but it's free and doesn't take long. Please include the date, a description of the item/location, and contact information (beware of leaving an email address, as a web-crawling spam bot will eventually find it). Also, once the item has been sorted out, please remove it from the list. If you're item is lost and you want more chance of people seeing it, you could also post under the 'current conditions' for the hut where you left it.
- Black MEC raincoat shell in the Burton Hut on March 10, 2013. Please call Devon at 604-347-1836.
- Orange Thermarest on the way to Harrison Hut - contact ltgoff at gmail (posted Sep 5 2009)
- Black MARMOT Gore-Tex Mitts at Brew Hut on Jan 31, 2010 Please contact Chris < out_side at telus.net > (posted Feb 2010)
- Garmin eTrex GPS (blue) left behind at Keiths Hut Sat morning Feb 19th. Please call Leo at 778.384.7424 your reward awaits! Thanks (2011)
- Pair of red superfeet cork insoles at Burton Hut, jammed into the rafters of the left middle bunk section - bruno-voc at brunogodin dot org (Apr 25 2011) *update* They were still exactly where I left them and none the worse for wear (Feb 19 2012)
- Black patagonia undershirt, carried down New Years 2007/8 from the Phelix hut, contact Christian Veenstra, 604-628-7495
- Orange pack cover, carried down New Years 2007/8 from the Phelix hut, contact Christian Veenstra, 604-628-7495
- Snow shovel handle (telescoping, 'T' on end), found to the west of Brew Lake. Currently (Aug 2008) in the Brew Hut.
- Thermarest in an orange case, found Jan 3 2009 in the Taylor Meadows hut, contact Evan Morris (ecmorris at gmail).
- Pair of gaiters and a mesh harness bag, found Feb 22 2009 in Burton Hut, contact Evan Morris (ecmorris at gmail).
- The following was found at Phelix Hut on August 3, 2009. Contact Sam Mason, (sammymason at gmail).
- Black Diamond headlamp (grey & black)
- bug net (green)
- small 3-led flashlight (black)
- A pair of black flece gloves was left at the Phelix Hut August 16, 2009. They are now hanging in the enterance. These gloves belong to Scott Nelson
- Ski goggles, found on the way back from Phelix Hut on the 31st of December, 2009. Contact Gili Rosenberg (gilirosenberg at gmail)