This page links to information that is particularly relevant to specific VOC executive positions. It is expected that the bulk of the content of these pages will be created and maintained by the person currently occupying each exec position. Others are welcome to edit these documents to provide additional information that is relevant to the particular executive position.
Annual Exec Reports
Every year, each executive is expected to write up an annual report of his or her work during the past school year and list various tasks that may need to be continued or done during the upcoming year for their replacements. This is done in order to have a seamless transition between the past and new executives while giving the new executives an idea of their respective roles within the club.
List of Exec Reports
By Exec Positions
- President coordinates the executive.
- Treasurer is responsible for fiscal matters.
- Vice-President coordinates social events.
- Secretary records meeting minutes.
- Membership Chair oversees selling memberships.
- VOCene Editor compiles weekly newsletter.
- Trips Coordinator makes sure trips are being organized.
- Quartermasters (there are five) look after club equipment.
- Journal Editor edits and publishes the VOC Journal.
- Public Relations books rooms and organizes slideshows.
- Archivist maintains library and archives collections.
- FMCBC ACC Representative liaison to outside clubs and organizations.
- Special Projects oversees special projects, often related to huts.
- Useful Person though not Exec, tries to fill in when help is needed.
- Swag Master negotiates deals and coordinates club purchasing/selling
(Note that we no longer file exec reports by year, but rather update the previous reports, adding or changing info as needed)