Exec reports - Secretary
From VOC Wiki
- Keeps and posts neat, accurate, complete minutes of Exec meetings.
- Prepares an agenda for meetings if required. But usually this is done by the president.
- A good position for someone who can type neatly, has access to a computer, and has a nice way with words.
- (Collects Club mail from the AMS mailbox and delivers it to Execs.)
- (Answers mail addressed to the Club, as decided by the Exec.)
- (Assists in preparing trip sign-up sheets, gear lists, or any other Club internal documents.)
Current Exec Report