Archive:MEC Gear Swap Spring 2009
Date: May 10th, 2009
Time: Sunday, 11 am - 1 pm
Location: MEC Vancouver
Buying Personal Gear
Post your estimated arrival times so we can all "hurry up and wait" together
- Colin V "Filthy Gearwhore"
- Eliza "Tele Gear Time" Boyce
Andrew G. "First Splurge on Gear Since Arrival in Vancouver"Foregoing cheap gear (this time) for a spectacular hiking opportunity. Great gear grabs to you all! Lee "Broke and going into debt for some crampons" Wasilenko (arriving 1 or 2pm Sat)Gone NSF on his bankhizzy accountizzle
- Laura "will move homeless camp for the night to try to get better fitting teleboots" C
- Chantelle "wants ridiculously small climbing shoes" Chan
- Laura "another broke crampons-seeker" M (arriving early afternoon Sat)
- Mike "I love cheap gear" D (arriving Sat at 5pm)
- Rozzy "tele is the new sexy" Pedder
- Sarah "ready for some urban camping" Long (arriving later? in the day)
Buying Club Gear
Please discuss with Quartermasters Lee Wasilenko & Piotr Forysinski and read the VOC 5-year Gear Plan before purchasing anything !
- Champagne "Just wants to spoon on Broadway St."
Lee (Grabbing gear, can't afford to buy)