Archive:Red Rocks Reading Week Trip 2009
February 14th - 22th, 2008
Red Rocks is dry, unlike Vancouver. Who would like to head down there for some climbing during reading break?
Thirteen Mile Campground two miles from the Red Rock Canyon visitor center and 13-Mile Scenic Drive
We will rent a few individual sites near each other.
- Limit 10 people per campsite;
- $10 per night per site;
- Two vehicles per site;
- A sand tent pad is provided for approximately 2-3 tents.
- Can't make reservations
Please mention what you have in terms of climbing & camping gear. If you're looking for a partner, it might be a good idea to mention it.
- Karolina Hanula (sport gear, two ropes, tent, stove)
- Chandra Merry
- Sarah Stepec
- Jasper Clarke (sport gear, tent, stove)
- Duncan McNicholl (tent, stove)
- Griffen Barlow
- Leila Larson
- Kristina Lidstone (should have my tent by then, and will need partner)
- Tif Shen (sport,trad tent, stove)
- Mark Siwoski (Sport gear, 50m rope, tent, stove)
- Ignacio rozada (Sport gear, tent, stove)
If you have space in your car, please post the spots. Passengers pay for gas. If you have a rope and/or rack, please indicate so that we can try and even out people with gear into cars with less gear.
Note: Passengers, work out specific details with your drivers. Contact info can be found on Member List.
- Griffen's Burly Truck (2 passengers and 1 tight, lots of storage space for gear) [14th leaving am - 20th leaving am]
- Duncan McNicholl
- Karolina and Chandra's climbing gear :)
- Leila (4 passengers) [14th- 20th]
- Jasper Clarke
- Sarah Stepec
- For people who don't have a ride.
Note: Please add email or phone number and gear beside your name
- To/From Day/Time
- Karolina and Chandra Feb 16th (arrive 9:50PM) until Feb 20th (depart 7:40PM). Ignacio is awesome and is picking us up on the 16th
- Ignacio and Pascale, 14-21, renting car in Vegas, wouldn't mind to share rent (over 25, Visa). Planning on doing moderate climbs (9-10's)