Overnight workers: Roland Burton, Carla, Deb Conrady, Ross Campbell, Ru Lai
Day warriors: Stephanie Grothe, Clemens Adolphs, Gili Rosenberg, Steven Baldwin, Matthew Topham
We cleared the 150m path of logs and made a new trail.
Gili put up a lot of trail markers and he had wonderful assistance.
On Saturday evening, the overnight warriors played the infamous plastic pigs game from Ross and he won again. Then, the view from Brew became incredible.
1. The trail is now very straightforward, except for one horizontal trunk just after the clear cut. It’s not a big problem unless you are carrying skis or very tall.
2. There is a lot of firewood on Mount Brew. Strong VOC volunteers are cheaper than flying in a $2k helicopter.
3. Roland has kindly ordered the new windows.
4. The Brew Hut needs the newest edition of the VOC Journal.
5. There was enough room in the wood shack to put a carboy for brewing at the Brew Hut using the water from Brew Lake in the trip Brew^2. So excited!