Annual club events
Certain club events occur every year. It would be useful to record information about these for the benefit of participants and future organizers.
The exact dates for these trips vary from year to year - check the trip agenda or the individual trip pages to find out exactly when they are happening.
- Glacier school (early September)
- Clubs days (usually 3rd week of September)
- Longhike (late September)
- Climbing trip to Leavenworth (Usually Thanksgiving)
- Climbing trip to Skaha (Usually end of October / Halloween)
- Climbing trip to Smith Rock (Usually around November 11)
- Winter Longhike (January or February)
- Intro to Backcountry Skiing (January or February)
- Avalanche course (January or February)
- Garibaldi Neve Traverse (Reading week)
- Climbing trip to Red Rocks (Reading week)