To celebrate the end of another successful school year, the executive will supply tasty food to this years members.
Dessert Potluck, and Dancing until 11:00 pm!
April 2nd, 2009
Schedule and Details
- 5:30 - Exec and anyone who wants to help shows up to get the place ready (All Exec)
- 6:00 - Annual general meeting (AGM), 2008-2009 & 2009-2010 Budgets
- 6:30 - 2009-2010 Exec Elections
- 7:00 - Dinner and Slideshow followed by Awards
- VOC Awards
- Photo contest winners
- Journal Awards
- VOC Awards
Slideshow presentation: ALPINE HOOLIGANISM By Jason sometimes you just don't know any better...
With adventures ranging from North Vancouver to Argentine Patagonia, Jason disproves the myth that only alpine hardmen can send big in the mountains. Accompanied by a cast of jokers, Jason highlights a typical training tour throughout the crags and mountains of western Canada before going Big Game Hunting in South America. It's a feel-good story about the break-down of mental barriers that plague all of us. Whether you have a love for the mountains or the rock-stone, come, laugh, and get jacked-up for your own missions out there!
'Bring your own plates, bowl, fork, spoon to eat with'
All members should bring a dessert potluck item
- 8:00 Dancing!!
- 11:00 - end :p
VOC Members and Alumni!
- Free before 6:30 pm.
- $2 after 6:30 pm
Bring your own mug for tea and hot chocolate!
This is a dry event.
- Bringing your own alcohol is strictly prohibited.
Semi-formal attire. Even mountain people like to dress up once in a while. If you don't want to, consider wearing your fancy fleece or Gore-Tex jacket.
Exec sign up for food
Don't forget to bring something to serve your dish with!
- Natalie- vegetarian curry
- Champagne - Bacon Explosion
- Eric - Chilaquiles
- Sophia - Daal
- Lee - Roasted Three Tomato Pesto Soup from WH20 cookbook, vegetarian. Bring your bowls/fairshares!
- Scott - bean salad and bread?
- Madeleine - homemade hummus and bread, or WH2O cookbook collaboration with Lee
- Karolina - not beans
- Veenstra - corn and bacon (think corn chowder, without the broth)
- Christian S. - Bean Salad
- Sarah - big yummy salad
- Piotr - some sort of zucchini dish (with pork)
- Meghan- Maybe a potatoe dish (potatoes au gratin?)
- Jeff - mashed sweet-potatoes