- 1 Team Details
- 2 To Do List
- Geoffrey Martin
- Michael Duncan
- Christian Champagne
- Laura Morrison
- Josh Zukewich
Emergency Contact Info
To Do List
Commitment Status - by Nov. 30
- Geoff - Committed
- Mike -
- Champagne - Committed
- Laura -
- Josh -
Register - Dec.
- Due minimum of 60 days before the climb
- Mountaineering Fee: $200
- Park Fee: $10
- Deposit Upon Registration: $25
- Online and hard copy forms available, must be completed together.
Flights - Dec.
- K2 Aviation by Jan. 1 $460 ($560 otherwise)
- Sheldon Air by Jan. 15 $505 ($555 otherwise), used to be called Hudson Air
- Fly Denali $550
- Talkeetna Air Taxi $575
K2 is cheapest. No major differences between the companies are obvious.
Vehicle - Dec
- Geoff should be able to borrow his family's Ford Windstar minivan. We can expect it to use about $800 worth of fuel on the trip. Lots of room, ski rack, well maintained, and safe and easy to drive.
Medical Needs - New Year
- Everyone should have a physical done
- Need up to date tetnus shot
- Can be referred to the Vancouver High Altitude Medicine Clinic if it's helpful
- Need certain prescription drugs
Food Planning - New Year
- Figure out each persons daily needs
- Design menus
- Menu needs food for easy days, hard days, quick days, and slow days
- Menu should have variety and include meals satisfying different needs based on the kind of day
- Divide dinner menus amongst ourselves giving each person responsibility over several meals for everyone
- Food should be made from scratch and dried for maximum deliciousness