Conservation and recreation access
This is the page for information about conservation and recreation access issues relevant to the VOC and its members.
Info on Specific Topics
These are some of the issues that the VOC is concerned about. Most recent issues are at the top of the list, older issues at the bottom.
- Juliet Creek
- Alaska National Wildlife Refuge
- Whistler Nordic Centre (Callaghan Valley)
- Endangered Species
Local Areas Where Recreation Access Needs To Be Addressed
- FMCBC's Main site for local issues Note: The FMCBC is the Federation of Mountain Clubs of BC
- BC's environmental Assessment Office This is an excellent source for any large proposed development
- West Coast Environmental Law Well written articles dealing with BC's legislation and policies
The Next set are care of the Green Club (Vancouver Based) Conservation Issues: