Exec reports - FMCBC ACC Representative
- Attends FMCBC meetings and reports back to the VOC Exec on the various FMCBC projects and objectives.
- Assists the VOC Executive to formulate policy regarding the FMCBC projects and objectives.
- Ensures that the FMCBC is aware of the VOC position.
- A position suitable for someone who is big on environmental issues and feels that the FMCBC can further their objectives.
- Acts as liaison between the Alpine Club and VOC. Is familiar with ACC and what it has to offer to VOC.
- Tries to keep the VOC up to date on environmental and conservation issues that might affect outdoor recreation in BC
- Organizes letter writing events to encourage members to act on conservation issues
Current Exec Report
2007 - 2008
FMCBC / ACC Representative: Natalie Stafl