Exec reports - FMCBC ACC Representative
- Attends FMCBC meetings and reports back to the VOC Exec on the various FMCBC projects and objectives.
- Assists the VOC Executive to formulate policy regarding the FMCBC projects and objectives.
- Ensures that the FMCBC is aware of the VOC position.
- A position suitable for someone who is big on environmental issues and feels that the FMCBC can further their objectives.
- Organizes writing letters to various government people about recreation and conservation issues that affect the VOC.
- Acts as liaison between the Alpine Club of Canada (ACC) and VOC. Is familiar with ACC and what it has to offer to VOC.
- Tries to keep the VOC up to date on environmental and conservation issues that might affect outdoor recreation in BC
- Organizes letter writing events to encourage members to act on conservation issues
Current Exec Report
Past FMCBC/ACC Representatives
Because sometimes it helps to talk to those who have been there before.
2013 - 2014 FMCBC ACC Representative: Chloe Williams
2012 - 2013 FMCBC ACC Representative: Ben Singleton-Polster
2011 - 2012 FMCBC ACC Representative: Erica Lay
2010 - 2011 FMCBC ACC Representative: ???
2009 - 2010 FMCBC ACC Representative: Emily Ackroyd
2008 - 2009 FMCBC ACC Representative: Scott Webster for many years
Past Exec Reports
Exec report - FMCBC ACC Representative 2012 - 2013 File:VOCJ55 FMCBC Report.pdf
Exec report - FMCBC ACC Representative 2008 - 2009
Exec report - FMCBC ACC Representative 2007 - 2008
Exec report - FMCBC ACC Representative 2006 - 2007