A check-list of off-width climbs in Squamish. *: denotes a climb that is great for learning on. You might need to search online or use the McLane guidebook to find beta for some of these. If you know of another off-width climb feel free to contribute to the list.
- Things to do when it rains* - Nursery, Smoke Bluffs | 4"
- The Sound of an Old Man Texting - Ultraviolet Cliff | ~4"
- Lieback Crack - Sugarloaf, Murrin Park | 6"
- Focus* - Bog Wall, Murrin Park | ?
- Root Canal* - Octopus Gardens, Smoke Bluffs | 4"
- Pipe Dream* - Octopus Gardens, Smoke Bluffs | 4.5"
- Runestone Pinnacle Left - Runewall, Smoke Bluffs | 4.5"
- Vector - The Apron | 5"
- Who Need Apps - Neat and Cool, Smoke Bluffs (new) | ?
- Cornflakes Right* - Neat and Cool, Smoke Bluffs | 4-5"
- March of the Kitchen Utensil - Chief Backside | 5"
- High and Dry - North North Walls | 6-10"
- Firewater - Longhouse | ?
- Tantalus Wall (p3 "Tantalus Crack") - Tantalus Wall | 4.5"
- Kneewrecker Chimney - Grand Wall | 4.5"
- Skullduggery - Bughouse, Smoke Bluffs | 5-6", bolted
- Mystery of the Marbles - Area 44 | bolted
- The Edge (lower) - Neat and Cool, Smoke Bluffs | ?
- Split Beaver* - Split Beaver, Smoke Bluffs | 4-5"
- Bop Til You Drop - Backside, Chief | 4-5"
- Silent Ladies - Solarium | 5"
- Berrycup (p2) - Lower Malamute | 5"
- Angels Crest (var p8, 5.10A) - Sheriffs Badge | 7"
- Yosemite Pinnacle Left Side - Tantalus Wall | +7"
- The Great Drain (p2) - Squaw | 8" bolted
- Isla in the Sky - Wrinkle Rock | ?
- Parallel Passages - North Walls, Chief | 4-5"?
- Fissure Flavelle (p2) - Above and Beyond | 5"
- Sympathy for the Devil - Altamont, Murrin Park | 5"
- Glenn Canyon - Above and Beyond | 6"
- Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown - Altamont, Murrin Park | ?
- Nuclear Arms - Bulletheads South | ?
- Pipeline - Squaw | 8-9"
- Borderline (p4,5, 5.10A) - Sheriffs Badge | Bolted
- Desperate Echo - Valley of Shaddai | +4" and bolted
- Liquid Gold - Bulletheads | 4.5"
- Squeamishness - The Squaw | 5"
- Hypertension - Murrin Park | 6"
- Leubben or Leave It - Longhouse | ?
- Chunder Dragon - Ultraviolet Cluff | ?
- Boogie Till you Puke - Chief Backside | 6-7"
- The Scimitar - Chief Backside | 7-9"
- P.G Tips - Longhouse | ?
- Public Image - Zodiac Wall | 6"
- Mushy Peas (p3,4) - South Gully | 7"
- Nanook - North North Walls | 6"
- Angry Inch Worm (V4) - Campground Boulders | ?
- Polaris (p4, 10c) - North Walls | 5-18", bolted-ish
- Gorillas in the Mist - Sheriffs Badge | 7"
- My Little Pony - Chek Canyon | 6"
- Masher Crack (aka fuckoffwidth) - Prow Wall | Only climbed as 12A Bolted Layback