Tele School 2018
This trip is still in early planning stages. Information will be posted as it is confirmed.
Mt Seymour Ski Resort
Please Note: You must pay in advance either at Gear Hours or the Pretrip meeting, at the very latest.
- Free for instructors
- $55 for Students, though subject to change depending on numbers!
- Transit cost - You will either pay your driver for gas, or $10-15 the Shuttle Bus if you don't have a ride.
- You may have to rent skis, boots, poles if you don't already own them. This can be done during Gear Hours the week prior to Tele School, or at MEC. If renting from MEC, be sure to call a few weeks ahead to reserve them.
You will need functional telemark skis, telemark ski boots., and ski poles. Gear is available to rent from the club room, or from Mountain Equipment Co-op.
If you are renting from MEC call well in advance to reserve gear.
We will try and maintain a student to instructor ratio of 4:1 (minimize cost to students while keeping small group sizes). Instructors will be selected as student numbers require in order of sign-up. Instructors: please indicate an appropriate skier ability for your group.
- Craig Alfredson (can teach any level)
- Else - Can teach level 1 or 2
- Lukas - Want to teach level 2
- Will - Can teach any level (2 preferred)
- Elliott Skierszkan - can teach level 1 or 2
- Sam Puddicombe