VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
G2.2 - The Sanguine Cunctation · Sat. Sep. 26th - Sun. Sep. 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Large objective hazard for route conditions
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 26th
End: Sunday, Sep. 27th, 11:59 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: email faff (for now)
This is for the original G2 group that decided to delay their glacial pursuits in hopes of a drier weekend. The objective is the same (anniversary glacier).
The sign up for this trip is disabled (building off of the previous sign up list to avoid glacier craziness), but it still seemed relevant to post in case any other G2 people dropped out and didn't hear about this iteration.