VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Sam Viavant's Going Away Party · Sat. Sep. 12th - Sun. Sep. 13th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Sep. 12th, 6:00 pm
End: Sunday, Sep. 13th, 7:00 pm
For those who don't know, I'm leaving the Vancouver area for a fall and winter of dirtbag climbing. This might be my last weekend, so I'm doing a fire in the Squamish area. The plan is to meet at 6pm at the Chief picnic tables on Saturday, and then convoy to the fire location. I'm willing to take beginners up a multi-pitch on Sunday as well, but I can't do this for everyone. Come climb and have fun!
Logistically, I'm already in Squamish with intermittent communication. This is going to be loosely organized in terms of logistics--I'll try to put in an email seshion, but your best bet for getting up here is emailing a driver directly.