VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Bouldering - Godman Creek - Beginner · Sunday, September 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Sep. 27th, 10:00 am
***Shoutouts go to Zack Wentz for hitting me up with Ben, who in turn gave me the down low (low down?) on this area.
I'm bringing up 2 crash pads and the plan is to head up to Godman Creek and smash as many boulders as I can in one day...or until I pass out from exhaustion/fatal injury...either or.
All you need is some rock shoes and chalk if you fancy using that stuff. I'm hoping the evening sun from Sat (today) will help dry up some of the rock by Sunday.
Capped at 5 people, or enough to fit into one car. I'll be leaving from East Van if you need a ride or we can just meet off the entrance at cypress bowl (white honda fit), we'll start crushing at the Roadside Area and start base V0 and see how far we get (or don't get).
If you're experienced that would be dandy, but complete noobs are cool too. Hell I'm a noob myself.
Link to the boulder guide for Godman Creek:
Someone doing Moby Dick (V1):
No Pre-trips, no message boards. If you have a question just email/text me, my contact is on my member profile.
Happy Trails or...boulders.