VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Very Very Completely Beginner-Friendly Ski Day Trip! · Saturday, November 21st
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : No Cars :(
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 21st
Never skied before? This is the trip for you! I'd like to head up to Red Heather for the day on Saturday to give telemark skiing a whirl, and I'd love some fellow soon-to-be skiiers and/or tele-curious folk to join me! It will be a day of low expectations, epic face plants, and good laughs. No pretrip for this one, we will organize rides and answer questions via email faff.