VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intermediate-friendly skiing day trip to Callaghan · Sunday, December 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Dec. 6th, 6:00 am
End: Sunday, Dec. 6th, 9:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: email faff
Given much fresh snow in the forecast this week, we'll go skiing in more conservative terrain and I'm thinking of open tree skiing around Callaghan (would love to explore Beverley Creek).
Depending on participants and snow conditions, we may even attempt some bigger, open slopes (but don't count on it). This is an intermediate-friendly trip. You must be able to ski at least blue-black runs in a resort and knowledge of avalanche and rescue skills is preferred (though not necessary if there are enough AST-trained participants).
Max size ~ 2 carloads
Organization via email