VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Winter Social - VOC turns 99! · Thursday, January 14th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Jan. 14th, 7:00 pm
Ho ho ho, welcome back from your holiday adventures. Come round for a chance to share your stories and mishaps over some food and a beer.
Santa needs you! To make this event happen. Food will be served in a potluck fashion in the VOC club room around 7pm. So bring your tasty dish and we will see who is most worthy. Beer will be drunk at the Pitt pub which happens to be right beside the clubroom. Unfortunately the pitt is 19+, but you can still hang out in the clubroom by the food if you cant drink.
Don't forget to bring eating utensils and surfaces. And use the sign up tool to say what you will bring so people can plan their dishes accordingly.