VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Slideshow: Cylce Touring in South America, Alberto Contreras and Lucy Buchanan-Parker · Wednesday, April 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Apr. 6th, 7:30 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: ESB 2012
Join Lucy and Alberto as they showcase some of the best photos and stories of almost two years of cycle touring through the Andes, from Colombia to the Southern tip of Argentina.
Location: ESB (Earth and Ocean Sciences) room 2012
Time: 7:30 PM