VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
JOURNAL EDITING PARTY - WORKHIKE · Thursday, February 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 11th, 6:00 pm
End: Thursday, Feb. 11th, 10:30 pm
Need a work hike? Like editing? Want to help out with the annual VOC Journal?
Well you're in luck! Come by my house with beer, a computer and your editor's cap and helpout with VOCJ 2015-2016.
This counts as a workhike so if you need one to rent gear or just want to give back to the club that'd be great!
We're all going to hangout in my living room, drink beer and edit as many journal stories as we can. No editing experience required.
Also, please dont knock on the front door, my landlords will get annoyed. Plenty of bike parking too!