VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Right Hand Man Stage Play · Thu. Feb. 25th - Sun. Feb. 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- External Link: For extra information not hosted on the VOC site.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Feb. 25th, 7:30 pm
End: Sunday, Feb. 28th, 2:00 am
Multi media stage play about ice climbers, by UBC Master's Playwright candidate Stacey Kaser.
A taut psychological drama. An ice climber recalls his marriage to a prominent environmentalist, and the tragic accident that killed her. Featuring Robert Garry Haacke, Pippa Johnstone, and Caitlin Fysh.
Performances Feb. 25 - Feb. 27 at 7:30 PM, Feb. 28 2:00 PM
Dorothy Somerset Studio, UBC
6361 University Blvd.
FREE ADMISSION (Donations gratefully accepted)