VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
HOT SPRINGS: Formal in the Forest Edition · Sat. Apr. 23rd - Sun. Apr. 24th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 23rd, 8:00 am
End: Sunday, Apr. 24th, 5:00 pm
We will rally to Skookumchuck hotsprings down the In-shuck-sh FSR from Pemberton for an end of semester weekend hurrah. We will party, independent of weather. We're going to strive to get a large tarp and a PA system. Hopefully someone has a truck to transport beverages and/or firewood. There is car camping. We will construct a tent city. Antics will happen.
Formal attire! No exceptions! After the last VOC Hot Springs trip with the pig brain eating incident, VOC needs to get some class back in Hot Springs trips.
We drive up Friday night or Saturday morning and set up/join the tent city. Saturday night, we dance, play in hot springs, get lost in the forest, get found by our friends, etc. Sunday, we recover in hot springs or head back to the city, whatever people wanna do. Camping will be $10. Potentially we will collect for kegs and stereo equipment rental. These are details to work out.
COME. Tell your friends, and get them to come too.