VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Intro Night 2011 (VOC Information night) · Monday, September 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Monday, Sep. 26th, 7:00 pm
End: Monday, Sep. 26th, 9:00 pm
New to the club? This is where all the mysteries of how the VOC works are revealed!
Find out about:
who the VOC is
what the VOC does
How the VOC works, mostly...
How to get the most out of the VOC including:
Answers to all your questions
how to borrow gear
how to post or sign up for trips
how to operate the wiki
how to operate the message board
how to use to our climbing wall
about our weekly slideshows
about our VOC Journal
schedule of major annual trips throughout the year
how you get on your first trip
how to get more involved
how to find new outdoorsy friends
And, generally, get stoked about getting out into the great outdoors with the VOC!
Come to our intro night to get answers to all your questions and meet other new club members.
Everyone is welcome (especially your friends that haven't joint the club yet)!
Find us at 7:00pm on BUCH A202
Afterwards, you can join us for a social event at the Gallery-watching ski videos and drinking beverages.
(Note: We'll need about 6 volunteers to help with sign up. Let me know via message board if you want in. This counts as a work-hike)