VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
German Engineering Session (gear repair workhike) · Wednesday, March 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Mar. 23rd, 7:00 pm
All you people are very good and making things kaputt (=german for broken, I think it's used in english, right?) on trips, but how is it with making things again ganz (unbroken..)?
Let's try to repair as much skis and boots as we can on Wednesday evening starting from 7ish, and if we're not too dizzy from glue fumes and have no major injuries, let's have some drinks in the pit next door afterwards.
This counts as a workhike, i.e. I'll mark whover helps out as 'served his/her duty' to the club ;)
This is a good opportunity to learn some handy skills, get to know some people and highly recommended for YOU, yes you, who considered becoming more active in the club (e.g. quartermaster..).