VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Midweek Bike&Climb at Copper Cove · Tuesday, June 7th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Jun. 7th, 8:00 am
Pre-trip meeting location: Email faff
I'm looking to bike down to Copper Cove, near Horshoe Bay, and check out the rock climbing there. This would involve about two hours of biking each way, and as much climbing as you like.
This is going to be a relatively casual outing, you don't really need much climbing experience. You should have your own bike/shoes/harnessthough.
Obligitory photo taken from the internet: