VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Imagine Day · Tuesday, September 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- Wiki Page: For additional information/organization (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 6th, 12:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Sep. 6th, 6:00 pm
Come find our booth at Imagine Day to talk to club members, ask any questions you might have about the club, and learn how to join the club!
We also need some lovely volunteers to help set up the booth, answer questions about the club, and help with clean up. This counts as a workhike. We need people from 12-5pm, so if you can volunteer sign up on the wiki page! You do not need to be an exec member to volunteer at the booth! We only need one exec member there at a time. We also need volunteers n the clubroom, and these do need to be people wth exec privileges.