VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
VOC Info Night · Tuesday, September 27th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 27th, 6:30 pm
Are you new to the VOC and/or wanting to know more about the club?
If so, come to MATH 100 at 6:30 on Tuesday, September 27th. There you can learn about what trips are typically run, how to rent gear, and much, much more. All are welcome.
Sunrise on Rainier. Photo by Matt Kennedy.
Lachlan Fleetwood tops out on Ancient Art, Utah. Photo by Ian Dusome.
Starlit ski down Cabin Hill, Phelix Creek. Photo by Nathan Starnzynski.
Roadside Patagonian Macroflora. Photo by Skyler Des Roches.