VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Grouse and Goat Mountain Hike (Beginner Friendly!) · Sunday, September 18th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Sep. 18th, 9:00 am
Hello VOC members new and old.
A Day hike up Grouse Mounatain and Goat Mounatain starting at 9am and finishing about 4-5pm. The hike will consist of hiking up the Grouse grind, a quick short break up top and then a fourish hour hike up to Goat Mounatin and then back.
On the way down you can either take the BCMC trail or the Gondola ($10) back down.
Grouse Mounatin is fully accesible by bus from UBC and thus should be quite excesible for most students. If you wish to drive there is parking but you may have to pay for it.
This is going to be an easy and fun hike for new members who want somewhere to start with the VOC.
Please email me if you have any questions.