VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mountain Movie Night · Thursday, November 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Thursday, Nov. 17th, 7:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom
Come one, come all and come cozy! It's time to watch a mountain film together and get stoked on the mountains for the upcoming weekend(s). We will set up the projector in the clubroom and aim to have the movie started by 7pm. I will be there at 6pm if people want to come early, hang out and get settled (ie. claim their couch spot).
Feel free to bring snacks to pass around, a warm beverage, and maybe a sleeping bag/blanket/onesie to curl up in.
Please post suggestions in the sign up below. My list of mountain movies yet to watch is so long I don't know where to start. If we can stream it, that would be ideal. If we rent, please bring some change to donate and share the cost.
See you there! :)