VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Mt Seymour boots or skis · Saturday, November 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 26th, 8:00 am
Beginner Friendly, of course.
I have a car with five seats. I get one. We will drive up to the Seymour parking lot, and walk or ski (your choice, I'll likely walk) to the top of the first peak of Seymour. If you want one of the four remaining seats in my car, let me know. I'll email you back to confirm that you have a ride. If somebody else wants to drive, let me know because then we can take more passengers.