VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Temple Dinner // Pizza, movie, climbing · Friday, February 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, Feb. 17th, 6:00 pm
PIZZA + MOVIE + CLIMBING
It's time for another epic TEMPLE Dinner / Movie Night!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME! climbers, non-climbers, old friends, new friends, friends of friends, non friends...
We will meet at UBC BUCH B142 to chill and chat, order some Pizza (5 dollar per person) and watch some crazy climbing adventures on the screen. You are welcome to bring some sidedishes, appetizers, deserts or drinks.
Afterwards we will go to the aviary for a rampage climbing session or/and do some insane acroyoga and body/chair/table bouldering. So please don't forget your yoga mat (if you have).
About our VRCG TEMPLE:
The Temple happens once a month (from Oct to May). We cook together, we eat together, we share stories, share expierences and make new friends. A perfect way to meet the Vancouver climbing community of kind, generous, open-minded climbers or non-climbers. In the Temple, we are all one family. A simple dinner will be provided by us, but we are happy for donations. You are also welcome to bring food to share.
See you on Friday!