VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Telemark Tuesday-an evening of droppin' knees at Cypress Mountain · Tuesday, February 28th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Feb. 28th, 6:00 pm
End: Tuesday, Feb. 28th, 10:00 pm
For anyone who wants to telemark ski, whether you are a seasoned knee-dropper, an AT-hopper who is tele-curious, or someone who's never seen snow.
Idea is to get some knee-droppers together for an evening of lift-assisted genuflecting, wild & hot lactic acid burns. The objective is to get hot quads and calves for shorts and skirt season (?).
Banter aside, let's go tele-skiing. If you don't know how to telemark I can try to show you how.
Rides shall be organized via sign-up!
If there's enough of us I can try to get us a group discount, otherwise night ski passes (5pm-10pm) are $46 per person.