VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] Re-install Solar Lighting at Brew · Tue. Mar. 28th - Wed. Mar. 29th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Mar. 28th
End: Wednesday, Mar. 29th, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: NONE
We're going up to Brew to re-install the solar panel which fell off about a month ago. We will have skis and overnight gear. We are going up Tuesday to beat the usual weekend crowds, and avoid the recent parking problems. No particular skill will be required. Avalanche gear will not be needed. Jeep has five legal seats. If you want one, get back to me or sign up as usual.
Note: trip is Tue-Wed