VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Beginner Friendly Low Output Day Hike to Mt Seymour · Sunday, October 23rd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Sunday, Oct. 23rd
Mt Seymour is pretty mellow at this time of the year. Drive is short so you don't need to worry about depleting the world's petroleum resources if you don't want to. Weather forecast for Sunday is so-so. We will not have a pre-trip meeting for this, so it's up to you to find a ride, but go ahead and sign up and maybe the miracle of cars will occur. My car is now full, but maybe somebody else has access to a car. Check the web site for more details. Email me if you have any questions. I expect to pick up my passengers in Vancouver around 08:00 and we should be back home by 17:00, or probably earlier. Bring a raincoat; it might rain a bit.