VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Red Heather/Paul Ridge Daytrip · Saturday, April 22nd
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Apr. 22nd
Do you want to dress-up and do the old-school tweed-clad Neve Traverse but don't have the time or fitness? Then do a daytrip instead!
The plan, pending coordination with the Neve group, would be to leave from the Elfin parking lot along with the traverse group, joining them as far as Elfin. Dressed-up of course!
This is a beginner-friendly ski trip, but if there are enough snowshoers that can group up together that's welcome too. Maximum 2 carloads right now, just to keep things manageable, unless someone else can help organize. No pre-trip is planned since I'll be organizing everything through email.