VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Yosemite 1st week June · Fri. May. 26th - Sun. Jun. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
Warning, this trip has been cancelled : Not enough people
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going" (members can also sign themselves up as "actually going" on this trip, using the signup page).
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Friday, May. 26th
End: Sunday, Jun. 11th
Yosemite is probably one of these places where people just go because of its name, reputation, history... and for sure there are many other places less crowded and, at least, as nice as Yosemite.
Once said that and being aware of it, I want to go there :-) Beginning of June, probably good weather and less people than later. Dates can be adaptable to people necessities.
This trip is not only for climbing. Hiking, climbing and exploring is also possible!
Finally, this is not an organized trip, but it will be awesome if there are a bunch of VOCers in the mythical camp4. I know there is some people interested and it will be awesome if we can organize it.