VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Indian Arm Kayaking and Camping · Sat. Jun. 10th - Sun. Jun. 11th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 10th, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Jun. 11th, 6:00 pm
Anyone interested in kaying up Indian Arm and spending the night at Berg's Landing (close to the end of Indian Arm)?
I have a klepper kayak that fits two people, so one person will be able to join me in that kayak. I also have a tent that fits 3-4 people and a outdoor cooking stove. You will have to provide anything else that you need. I think the VOC rents kayaks, so you could possibly use those.
Last year I kayaked to the end of Indian Arm and back in one day. It is a really beautiful kayak trip.
If you sign up, please let me know your previous experience with camping and kayaking.