VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
[workhike] Brew Hut Solar Lighting re-install · Sat. Jun. 3rd - Sun. Jun. 4th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 3rd, 7:00 am
End: Sunday, Jun. 4th, 6:00 pm
We will drive as far as we can, perhaps all the way to the trail head. We will walk on the consolidated snow up to Brew Hut. We will install the solar panel that fell off several months ago, and test everything. We will eat tasty food, sing songs, go to sleep. Next day we will go home.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me; I wasn't planning to have a pre-trip meeting where I would embarrass myself because I can't provide huge numbers of car seats.