VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Grouse grind Sat 17th · Saturday, June 17th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Jun. 17th, 9:00 am
i just joined to the group and i would like to meet any of you. Grouse "hike" is probably not the best hike to talk especially because i´ll go do it on time with just necessary stop/s but we can talk on the way back(gondola, BCMC trail or bus). I´ll come by bus n. 232 before 9 am.
Let me know if you´ll come. Cheers. Matus.