VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Trail Run through Pacific Spirit Park! · Wednesday, August 16th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- This trip does not use the signup tool.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Wednesday, Aug. 16th, 10:00 am
Would anyone like to go on a ~10k (could be less or more, I am easy) trail run through Pacific Spirit park with me this Wednesday the 16th?
Meeting place will be the UBC sign at the Wesbrook Mall and University Boulevard intersection at 10:00am.
This may become a regular occurance if enough people (like even just a few) are keen to run!
Hope to see you on Wednesday.