VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Cerise Creek completion mission · Sat. Nov. 5th - Sun. Nov. 6th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- Message Board Thread: Discuss this trip with other members here.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Drivers Page: Where you can arrange rides, get pickup directions and email by car.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where members of the exec and the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Saturday, Nov. 5th
End: Sunday, Nov. 6th
Pre-trip meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 2nd, 6:00 pm
Pre-trip meeting location: Clubroom- or just outside of it depending on how busy it is
What? Again? You read it right. I'm going back there and I need your help. We'll hammer in some more markers and bring the death machine to enhance some parts of the trail that are being overgrown.
This is a work-hike but a rather luxurious one. Weight doesn't really matter because there isn't all that much elevation and there is a hut at the end of it for us to stay at. This is beginner friendly and some might even say "low output".
Please sign up as "committed" as early as you can since we don't have much time to get this going.