VOC trips are organized by members like yourself, not professional guides. The trips go into wilderness areas where assistance is unavailable and unexpected events can occur. You could be seriously injured or die. You are responsible for your own actions. Please use caution.
Burrard Inlet Sunrise Kayaking · Tuesday, September 26th
Warning: This is an old trip - it already happened
- Details Page: Where you can see brief trip details (publicly viewable).
- This trip does not have an associated Wiki Page.
- This trip does not have an associated Message Board Thread.
- Signup Page: Where you can signup, bail, edit participation entries, see/email members on the trip, etc.
- Wikitext Page: From where you can cut and paste information formatted for the wiki.
- Printable List Page: Which generates a printable list of participants.
- Edit Page: Where the trip organizer can edit the entry for this trip.
- Mark Going Page: Where the trip organizer can sign members up as "actually going".
- Modify Signups: Where the trip organizer can change signup classes.
Start: Tuesday, Sep. 26th, 6:40 am
Anyone interested in kayking in Burrard Inlet?
I am planning to start kayaking at about 6:40 am on September 26 off of Jericho beach. I am planning to catch the 7:05 am sunrise and will probably kayak for about an hour.
I have two sit-on-top kayaks, so the first person who signs up as interested to this trip can use my second sit-on-top. In sit-on-top kayaks water comes right up to where you're sitting, so expect to get wet! Anyone else is welcome to come but you'll need to provide your own kayak, paddle and life jacket.
I live at Dunbar and 21st, and I'm happy to pick anyone up who lives between my house and Jericho.
I am also going on September 19.